I’m excited to announce the Run Eat Repeat Running Costume Contest is back this year!! I love to dress in costume for a race. And I love seeing other runner’s costumes too! This is a great way to meet other runners in a super fun way – by sharing your running costumes on Instagram. And you can WIN the contest for prizes! If you have photos of yourself in a running costume or plan to run in costume this month – please share it!
Running Costume Contest 2019 – Enter to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Post a picture of you or your group in a running costume on your Instagram account
- Put @RunEatRepeat and #RERCostumeContest in the caption
Running Costume Contest 2019 – Enter to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card
Best Costume Individual – 3 winners
Best Duo or Group Costume – 3 winners
Must tag @RunEatRepeat AND use the hashtag #RERCostumeContest in the caption to be considered. Contest open from 10.3.19 until 10.30.19 8am PST.
Best Costume Prizes = 1st Place $100 Amazon gift card // 2nd Place $50 Amazon gift card // 3rd Place $25 Amazon gift card
Duo or Group Costume = 1st Place $100 Amazon gift card // 2nd Place $50 Amazon gift card // 3rd Place $25 Amazon gift card
Rules: Photo should be of you in a costume for a race, before or after a run, with your running buddies, etc… It does NOT have to be a race but it should be a costume you are wearing for something running related. Deadline to post is Oct 30 8am PST.
@RunEatRepeat will share the top costumes in each category and followers can vote for the winners. Closes Oct 31st midnight PST. Contest winners announced Nov 1.
By sharing and tagging you are giving permission for your photo(s) to be used and share via Run Eat Repeat and any associated social media accounts. This includes voting, judging, contest, promotional and other purposes. Only submit original photos that you own
Check out some of my favorite Running Costume posts here:
@RunEatRepeat Costume Contest 2019 OFFICIAL RULES
Hosted by Run Eat Repeat (‘host’). NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN.
Promotion/Contest Name (the “Sweepstakes”): @RunEatRepeat Costume Contest. Entry deadline is 10.30.19 8am PST.
To enter: Post your entry photo to Instagram with @RunEatRepeat and #RERCostumeContest in the caption between October 2, 2019 and Oct 30, 2019 8am PST (“Entry Period”). In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner must prove ownership of photo. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All entries must be received by 10.30.19 8am PST. All information provided by entrants becomes the property of host. Winners will be notified by Instagram comment.
To enter by email without obligation, email [email protected] Please be sure to include promotion/contest name in the subject line and answer contest question in body of email. All email entries must be received by promotion/contest end date.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. age 18 or older, who agree to the terms and qualify to enter. Employees of associated companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the promotion/contest. Participation in the promotion/contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. The prize to be awarded from the promotion/contest are as follows: 6 different winners will receive an Amazon Gift Card delivered via email. 3 prizes for individual category and 3 prizes for group as follows: 1st place $100, 2nd place $50, 3rd place $25.
- Prize Drawing: All entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the contest, to be held on or around 2 days after online deadline. Five entrants in each category will be posted on @RunEatRepeat’s Instagram for a vote. The winners will be selected by vote.
- The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of host for a prize of equal or greater value. Host will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
- Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by Instagram message within five business days of the prize drawing, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven days of notification. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account specified in the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an Instagram account by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
- General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The promotion/contest is offered by Run Eat Repeat (‘host’) which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating and winning a prize, Winner releases host, its owner, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the promotion/contest or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond host’s control that may cause the promotion/contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the [@RunEatRepeat Costume Contest 2019]; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the promotion/contest. Host’s decisions in all respects relative to the promotion/contest are final. Host reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion/contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the promotion/contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Host reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by host in its sole discretion. If desired race distance is sold out, winner may choose alternate or contact host to discuss options. The winner is responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.
- Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting any prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- Winner’s List, Official Rules: For a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules send an email message to [email protected] with “Winner’s list” as the email subject and contest name specified in the body of the email.